hey! its been so long since I've blogged. nothing is really going on, had some boy drama but not really worth blogging about. or i guess i would feel weird writing about it on my blog...which is kind of the point of a blog. oh, never mind! soon it will be Christmas. along with this feeling of love and mercy and kindness, i feel a little mad. come on people if your gonna try and sell us all this stuff for Christmas as least admit its for Christmas! instead of saying happy holiday say merry Christmas or Kwanzaa or Hanuka! and if your not gonna say its Christmas, don't put Santa in your commercials or make your bottles shaped like Christmas ornaments (ya, I'm talking to you coca cola). anyway, remember that and remember WHY we have Christmas and have a happy...holiday (get it?!)
Elsa Pataky
3 years ago

ha ha. that is funny. Happy, I mean, Merry Christmas! lol
ReplyDelete