Sunday, September 20, 2009

sick again

I'm sick again today so since i didn't go to church i thought i would blog a little bit. this morning mom and i watched this great little french documentary about this teacher in a small little town in France its called to be and to have. you can get it instantly on netflix and i highly recommend it if you have the means. also ( and I'm slightly ashamed to admit it) I've been watching LOST a lot. i know its cheesy, and there's not very good acting but i have to keep watching it! so addicted. at least i know i have a problem. later today i will be putting primer in my room and maybe painting it. the colors of paint I've chosen are make believe( kinda a grapefruit color) and deep coral. then I'm going to get seashells and stuff and decorate it up! i want it to be kinda Mediterranean. like if i looked out side i would see Corleone Sicily (its a real place).

2 comments:

  1. I think if one must be obsessed, being obsessed by The Godfather is the way to go. We're absolutely going to watch To Be and To Have; I've only heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice for the colours of your room!I want to see the pictures when you are done:)))

    ReplyDelete