Friday, August 28, 2009

guantanimo bay junior high

so yesterday i went to my open house for school, expecting it to be like the middle school but more...grown up? WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! instead i we all piled into a class room filled with posters that are so sappy Mr.Hallmark probably wouldn't even like them, and we spent 15 minutes listening to a teacher talk about how most people don't even like 8th graders and hes one of the 5% that does so that's why hes teaching. he said nothing about what he taught. Then we got a teacher that gave my new school its nickname( the title). she started off talking about what she would do WHEN student miss behaved, her solution? give them a slip so they can write about what they did wrong. because there was no conceivable way that she could have done something wrong."and I've even had a few student write that I'm a witch, so that's why parents get a copy of the pink slip." her words not mine. ugh i forgot how much i hate school.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I am so sorry your school is a police state, but I can't wait to see what you write about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds terrible! maybe you should just come to my school, but i'm still at the middle school. wasilla isn't like Shelton. we have middle school=6-8 and high school= 9-12

    ReplyDelete